This is my wonderful Father in Law... I lucked out big time when another dad came into my life. I gave a lesson on Integrity today in Relief Society and it completely reminded me of dad Kempton. He is the perfect example of someone who has every quality that makes up Integrity. I am so grateful for his example and for the way he has accepted me as a daughter in law. He is the kindest most generous man you'll ever know. Happy Fathers Day dad Kempton!!!
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Happy Fathers Day
This is my wonderful Father in Law... I lucked out big time when another dad came into my life. I gave a lesson on Integrity today in Relief Society and it completely reminded me of dad Kempton. He is the perfect example of someone who has every quality that makes up Integrity. I am so grateful for his example and for the way he has accepted me as a daughter in law. He is the kindest most generous man you'll ever know. Happy Fathers Day dad Kempton!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment