This picture represents exactly the kind of father I have and the grandfather my children have. My dad loves his grandchildren. He always plays and wrestles with them. Even when he just had major heart surgery he still plays with his grandchildren as much as his body will allow it. He is the greatest father a girl could have. I treasure the friendship that I have with my dad. His advice and love and the lessons he taught me in my youth are so invaluable to me. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending me to the father that he did. I must have done something right in Heaven because I sure got rewarded. Dad I love you and I hope you had the best Fathers Day ever!!!
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Happy Fathers Day
This picture represents exactly the kind of father I have and the grandfather my children have. My dad loves his grandchildren. He always plays and wrestles with them. Even when he just had major heart surgery he still plays with his grandchildren as much as his body will allow it. He is the greatest father a girl could have. I treasure the friendship that I have with my dad. His advice and love and the lessons he taught me in my youth are so invaluable to me. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending me to the father that he did. I must have done something right in Heaven because I sure got rewarded. Dad I love you and I hope you had the best Fathers Day ever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment