Sunday, November 06, 2011

Update Mania

Seriously I should win a prize for the most posts in one day.  I guess that's what happens when you don't have a computer or Internet for 2 months.  There are seriously a lot of posts so if you want to see them all, you'll have to click older posts a few times!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love all the updates! Congratulations on cute baby Briggs! You have to tell me your secret for looking amazing right after having #5! Geeze!

Maranda Whittle said...

Thanks for all the new posts! Your new baby is adorable!!

ann said...

love the updates, man it's been way too long since i've seen you. you were in my dream last night so it's very fitting you updated today. so happy for your ever growing family. those are some lucky kids that come to your home. you and baby briggs look great! glad you guys are doing so well.

foreveryoung said...

I'm so glad you're back on! I loved seeing you, Kylie was so excited when I told her you guys live close and she's dying to see Mikell (and I'm sure Katon too :). Maybe over the break or something we can get together.