Thursday, December 29, 2011

2 Months

   It feels like it has been the longest 2 months of my life but he makes it all worth it.  He still sleeps well at night but during the day is a whole different story.  He thinks it is ok to take little 15 minute cat naps, but I beg to differ.  With his schedule the house stays a tornado, dishes don't get done, let's not even mention home cooked meals, and I am lucky if I get in a shower.  Regardless, he still brightens my day with his adorable face and lovable smile.  I still manage to kiss him 20 millions times a day and feel a little closer to heaven every time I hold him.  He's my world right now and I can't get enough of him!
 Daddy loving his 2 little boys...
 Love my boys... (Katon too)
Steven is such a trooper at night.  He is always more than willing to help me out no matter how late it gets

No comments: