Girl! Did you know you were pregnant when we were talking at Ben and Emilie's? I stand by what I said, you can do it if you want it. And you would love it. Congrats!
Congrats Jenny! I am pregnant to. A month behind you. So jealous that you are out of the sick stage. Im not sure I am going to survive right now. Ha Ha 5 kids for you....Yeehaw :)
YAY!!!!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!! THANKS TO JD WE GOT THE NEWS IN HIS LETTER WE READ EVERY WEEK!!! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! When i see you next your pregnancy will almost be over!!! Crazy!!! Can't wait to meet him or her when we come for christmas!!! love you guys!!! yay i am an auntie again!!! whooo hoooo!!!!
Oh my gosh, congratulations!!! So excited for your adorable family. Glad you're feeling better and eventhough I'm 28 weeks I still prefer cereal for every meal :)
10 comments:
Girl! Did you know you were pregnant when we were talking at Ben and Emilie's?
I stand by what I said, you can do it if you want it. And you would love it.
Congrats!
Congrats Jenny! We are so excited for you :)
Congrats Jenny! I am pregnant to. A month behind you. So jealous that you are out of the sick stage. Im not sure I am going to survive right now. Ha Ha 5 kids for you....Yeehaw :)
Oh wow, congrats!!!!
Congrats Jenny!! I guess we are never going to be able to catch up, are we? :)
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Aren't you grateful that you won't have to endure the summer in Mesa!
YAY!!!!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!! THANKS TO JD WE GOT THE NEWS IN HIS LETTER WE READ EVERY WEEK!!! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! When i see you next your pregnancy will almost be over!!! Crazy!!! Can't wait to meet him or her when we come for christmas!!! love you guys!!! yay i am an auntie again!!! whooo hoooo!!!!
Oh my gosh, congratulations!!! So excited for your adorable family. Glad you're feeling better and eventhough I'm 28 weeks I still prefer cereal for every meal :)
Congrats Jenny, that is awesome... 5 kids by 30!!! We're still thinking about working on number 3. I'm happy for you though!!
Yay!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment