
It was my moms birthday on Saturday. We were down visiting again because we got family pictures with everyone on my side of the family. It was fun to be there and celebrate my moms birthday! My mom is the greatest. I hope she knows how much I love and appreciate her. She always goes out of her way to do anything for me and my family. Thanks for being my mom and loving me through thick and thin! Hope you had a great Birthday and that you have a great 50th year! HA HA
8 comments:
Wow your mom looks GREAT!! I thought she was one of your friends until I read the caption. Jenny you will age beautifully.
That is a very sweet post. Hopefully this will inspire me to be a better birthday poster.
Happy Birthday to your mom! Tell her I said hi!
Your mom is beautiful...now we know where you get it from! I hope I look that good when I am 50!
Wow! Your mom is really beautiful. Now I know why you are so pretty.
Yes, your mom is so cute and I'm glad you were able to make it down for another fun trip. You have so many great new posts, first of all I loved seeing you and getting caught up, I can't wait to get together more once you move down. Little Mikelle looks so grown up, I can't believe our babies are going to be in first grade! That slip n' slide is beyond sweet, and I love those pictures of the kids in the water, they turned out awesome.
Serioulsy, can I look like that when I'm 50? She is beautiful and looks more like your sister, how fun!
Thank you Jenny for the wish so far 50the year not to bad ha ha love you too and can't wait to hav eyou home closer than a phone call away love ya
Post a Comment