Well another school year has gone by way to fast. I can't believe my little Mikelley is going to be in 1st grade. She might be ready but I am definitely not. She has grown so much this last year. One of my favorite things about being a mom is watching my kids develop and grow into their own person. Mikelle is one of a kind and I am so proud of her!
Monday, June 02, 2008
Mikelle Kindergarten Graduation
Well another school year has gone by way to fast. I can't believe my little Mikelley is going to be in 1st grade. She might be ready but I am definitely not. She has grown so much this last year. One of my favorite things about being a mom is watching my kids develop and grow into their own person. Mikelle is one of a kind and I am so proud of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can definitely see Kempton in Mikelle's face. Isn't Kinder-grad great. That means all day school next year! Yes!! What a cutie!
One day my son will be in Kindergarten- they grow too fast!
She looks so cute.
Looks like a nice low key graduation. I went to my nephews in Queen Creek and the held it in the High Schools Audtorium and the syage was filled and the audience was filled - crazy!
Awww Jenny..Mikelle is so adoreable! I cant believe she will be in 1st grade next year. We are getting old' arent we?! ;)
wow Mikelle you are growing up so fast You are so cute love you lots BIG 1st grader
Post a Comment