Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What, I got tagged, you got to be kidding

Well I got tagged to many times to count so I hope y'all have fun learning a lot about me. I know most of you don't even read everything but I feel like to be a good blogging friend you gotta do it...

Okay first I have to list 7 random facts about me; funny, silly, whatever. Then pick 7 new people to tag

I am having a hard time thinking of things because my life is basically an open book so sorry if this is lame

-I am completely addicted to HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. I can pretty much refuse any other sweet, but if there are homemade chocolate chip cookies you better keep them away from me or I will seriously devour all of them.

-It takes me forever to put on my mascara. (the days when I actually wear makeup) I am obsessed with them being curled exactly the same and putting the same amount on each eye. Sometimes it can seriously take me 30 minutes.

-I am a total night owl. I could stay up all night if I really wanted to. It is really hard for me to go to bed before midnight. Whenever I try I end up just lying awake in bed forever. It doesn't matter how tired I am I just can't do it 99% of the time.

-I have to wash my face and brush my teeth every night. I know everyone does that but I am talking about the times when you fall asleep on accident without doing it. Yeah, I will wake up at like 3 in the morning and go and wash my face and brush my teeth. I try to tell myself to get over it, but I just can't.

-I have about 15 pair of pants in my drawers but yet I only wear about 3 pairs. It makes my husband so mad when I complain that I don't have anything to wear. I wear what is comfortable and save the rest for those "nights we go out." At least that is what I tell Steven.

-I love to bake/cook. I think it is just living here in cooler weather and always breathing in fresh air that puts me in a cooking mood. Before I moved here I disliked all types of cooking but now it is one of my pure joys.

-I have found a love of running. Never thought it would happen. I have always been an active person but running was never in the equation. Now I get depressed if I don't run every day.

I have no idea who to tag because I think almost everyone has already been tagged. So if I tag you and you have already done it or just don't want to do it, just ignore it. No hard feelings. I will still be your blogging friend.

I tag: Jamie Young, Chanteal Brooks, Kate Porter, Jenny Heyman, Tanya Kimball, Heather Haught, and Vanessa Ray. Have fun girls

Alright one down one more to go

4 jobs I've had
Dairy Queen at the mall (how embarrassing)
Hostess at Carabbas (spelling ?) Italian Restaurant
Lawyers assistant, assistant
Secretary for a private business that I can't even remember what it was.

4 of my favorite movies
Top Gun
The Notebook (love it)
13 going on 30
Miracle on 34th street

4 places I have lived
Mesa, AZ
Chandler, AZ
Gilbert, AZ
Flagstaff, AZ
I know we have really ventured out. What can I say, were crazy.

4 of my favorite TV shows
FOOTBALL
Friends
The Bachelor
48 hour Mysteries

4 places I have been on vacation
Vegas
Alaska
Canada
California

4 of my favorite things to do
Watch Movies
Go for walks
Sing when no one is watching
Organize everything

4 places I want to visit
Fiji
Jamaica
Netherlands
Australia

4 things I want at this moment
Chocolate Chip Cookie
To be at the Lake
To be at the Dunes
Cuddling on the couch with my hubby watching a movie

I don't have a clue who has got tagged with this one and who hasn't so if you haven't and you would like to do this then please do. We all enjoy reading and getting to know our friends better and it is just fun to do.

THE END


1 comment:

Suzy Cummard said...

Jenny, I hate writing about myself, but I love reading about people. I love reading about you. You are so cute. So much fun getting to know you even better.
I hope one day I can say I at least like to do cardio. What did you do to get to that point? I really do want to know, because I am sick of being depressed.
You seem to be so organized & the best wife & mom. I look up to you.
How much longer for you guys in Flag?