Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More 4th of July footage

Here is Katon sliding down what is apparently the worlds largest inflatable slide. It is not all that interesting but it is pretty funny when he falls at the very very end of the video. The first fall is intentional (trying to get more sliding for the buck) the second is an unintentional fall.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey cowboy!! I am so excited to see your family. We had a garage sale a couple months ago and we were looking for you. You are awesome to be going to school, your wife is even more awesome letting you with 3 kids!! Good luck with everything now we can KIT blogging! Bye

Tanya Kimball said...

He is such a cutie! I love it! I totally laughed out loud. Thanks for putting a smile on my face!!!

foreveryoung said...

As always, you guys have been busy having tons of fun! Are you guys still in the valley all this month? That's what I told Kylie as we drove through Flagstaff b/c she was determined to stop and see her friends. If you are still here, let's get together!

The Riggs Family said...

Hey Jenny! Chanteal set this blog up for us and our address is riggs-family.blogspot.com

The Tate's said...

Hey,
It really is me. You probably haven't heard of me because I have been laying low in Texas, my husband is going to school there. I heard you guys are going to school too. I am jealous you get to stay in Arizona. You guys have such a cute family. Keep up the good work. It was good to hear from you. KIT here too.

Christa Tate (Christensen)

Chris said...

Get back from Alaska so we can play already. We are in AZ just waiting for you.