Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My cute Kayla

Isn't she so adorable. Kayla loves to take pictures. She'll get in my closet and climb up the shelves to get the camera. Then she unzips the case, gets the camera out and hands it to me. Immediately after handing it to me she says cheeeezzzz. So what I am trying to say is that my daughter likes to take pictures of herself. Is that good or bad. I guess when your this cute it could be a good thing.

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

Of course she is so adorable! Seriously, why can't Jayden be more like that instead of running away whenever I pull the camera out? I loved reading about your latest trip to the Dunes, you guys are always doing such great family trips and creating so many fun memories for your kids. And dude, I have never seen Steven's hair that long!