This last weekend we went to the dunes with some of Stevens family. It was an absolute blast. How could it not be. Your at the dunes. My favorite highlight was getting a ride from my brother in law Paul in his rail. That thing is fast. I could not believe how fast it went up comp hill. It was so much fun riding in it. I did have my official first wreck on a quad. I went over the top of a dune and fell into a witches eye. The quad came to an immediate stop but I kept on going. It kinda shook me up a little but I figured I got it over with and now I don't have to be worried of wrecking anymore cause it really isn't that bad. Steven took Katon for his first venture out in the dunes with his quad. Steven said that he was amazed at how good Katon did and how he never got scared going up on the big dunes. Katon even went up comp hill. His quad didn't make it up all the way but at least he tried. Mikelle really liked this dunes trip because she learned how to ride the quad all by herself. She did great riding around the camp sight and tried to venture out a little in the dunes until mom stopped her. Mom didn't think that was such a great idea yet. Maybe next time. Needless, to say we had a great weekend with our families at the dunes.
No comments:
Post a Comment