Cliff Jumping with Uncle Josh! Only Josh could get my husband to jump from that high.
Took them about 20 mins of pondering the jump before actually doing it. Props though cause that is dang high
Wake boarding it up.
I don't get out on the tube ever but for my brother and mom I made an exception. But only for a little bit and then I was out.
Briggs refused to get out on the tube all summer. But somehow Uncle Josh convinced him to go out with him and tube. Once he got out there we couldn't get him off. He Loved it. Now Briggs is a tubing machine.
We had so much fun taking grandma Jarvis and Uncle Josh and Aunt Amber to the lake while they were in town. We enjoyed the company and all the fun boarding, tubing, and cliff jumping. Always a blast at the lake!
No comments:
Post a Comment