Sunday, November 01, 2015

First Day of School

 The Big 8th Grader... Last year of Jr. High!  


 Do I dare say he is a Freshman... Holy Cow he is.  My boy is officially in High School!  OMGoodness!

 Kayla is a 6th Grader...  Big girl on campus.  Last year of Elementary School.  I can hardly believe it.

 1st grade for this boy... The real deal now.  All day school here he comes.  And of course he is most excited about eating lunch at school.



Some big milestones for us this year in school.  Katon goes to high school, Mikelle's last year in jr. high, Kayla's last year in elementary, and Chase goes all day to school.  They are all growing right up.  It is bitter sweet.  How I would love to keep them little but it is such a joy watching them grow and develop into these amazing human beings.  Hope this year is great for all of them!

No comments: