Briggs finding comfort in his daddy's arms.
Yes his fingers are in there
Getting settled with our boy in the ICU
It was so hard to see all the wires and lines going into our baby
First time I got to hold him since his initial surgery. Words could not explain how it felt to hold my precious baby boy.
Grandma came by and got some smiles out of him. So nice to see him up and playing.
The kids couldn't go and see Briggs because he was in the ICU but they wanted to get as close as they could. They missed their baby brother. Steven treated them to some yummy hospital food in the cafeteria (Ha) and I came and joined them.
Briggs loved to go on rides in the wagon. I cant tell you how many times I circled that ICU. But it kept him happy and still so around and around we went.
It was tough seeing him under like this. This is after his second surgery and he took a while to come out of the anesthesia.
Aunt Christy Pico came by and brought him this. He LOVED it!
These sweet moments of Loving my Boy made me so grateful that he was there to hold. Being in that ICU and seeing what others families were going through made me count my blessings every day.
So many organizations would come around and drop off goodies, books, toys, etc. This lady came by and dropped off a few pair of silly socks. They were so cute.
After a few days at the hospital I finally went home and took a real shower and spent a few hours with my kids. It was a really nice break from the four walls I was confined to.
After 5 days of a hospital room and crib this boy was finally able to see the sun light. It was so refreshing to be outside. So nice to watch our boy walk around so happy.
After 6 days of a hospital stay we put this boy in his car seat and drove home. Home!!! Happy Happy Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment