Monday, July 02, 2012

Kayla's Special Day!!!

 Kayla's Baptism Day was so special!  She looked so precious and beautiful on her day.  She was so excited to be baptized.  She was extra happy that day and couldn't wait for it to be 11:00 so she could get her hair done and put on her dress.  She shared her day with 3 other girls from the ward but was still able to have her grandpa Kempton tell his story about the holy ghost with the tractor. When we talked about her upcoming baptism the first thing she said was, is grandpa going to tell his story with the tractor.  I am so glad he was able to.  The spirit is always so strong at baptisms.  It just feels so right and you know with out a doubt that this is the right thing.  Those were the feelings kayla had that day.  When I layed with her before bed time I asked her how she felt and what she felt when she was baptized.  She said mom, I had a good feeling inside and I knew I was doing the right thing.  I knew my Heavenly Father was happy and that made me happy.  Tears of joy for a mom.  I am proud of Kayla and her deicision to be baptized and become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.    









Kayla's Testimony
I know this church is true.  I know my Heavenly Father and Jesus love me.  I love to read the Book of Mormon.  I love going to primary.  I love my family.  I know Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon.  I want to get married in the temple someday.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen 

No comments: