The weekend I look forward to every year when holidays roll around. 9 years and running when my mom, grandma and sisters get together to not only make amazing gingerbread houses, but make some of the best and most hilarious memories. My sister Jodi made the most delicious dinner and the table decor was perfectly holiday perfection. We had great dinner conversation then played a bunch of fun games. My mom or grandma always manage to create inside jokes that last all year long. We pretty much spent the night laughing hysterically. After going to bed around 2am we woke up to start our day of creativity and make our gingerbread houses. What a great day of food, conversation, imagination, laughs, and memories. Until next year...
This little man got to be a part of the fun this year although he was not that fun himself. Let's just day he didn't really cooperate much and got passed around a lot trying to keep him happy. But we all still loved him to pieces.
Santa Claus even made a visit. We must be special...
The stash of candy...
Working hard...
Aunt Kristy has the magic touch. She was the one to finally get him to sleep. She is all prepped and ready for her little baby coming in July!
They always turn out so cute!
Kristy's
Mom's
Grandma's
Nacole's
Jodi's
Jenny's
I decided to go small this year since I knew I would have Briggs. Good thing to because I was barely able to even finish this house.
No comments:
Post a Comment