Sunday, November 06, 2011

Love Him...

 I love the way he smells.  I love the way he lays on my chest and sleeps.  I love his cry.  I love how he already knows I'm his mom.  I love the way he holds my shirt or finger when he eats.  I love how peaceful he looks when he sleeps.  I love how my day gets better every time I get him out of his cradle.  I love everything about him.







1 comment:

amberbuck said...

You really should win an award for the most updated posts! I was waiting to see more pics of the babe and his name..so cute. He looks just like chase. That would have been so fun to meet up at the cabin but I didn't want to barge in on your guys' vacation. That's so exciting that your back in the valley, I'm sure you're loving being close to family. Cograts again on Briggs, your not so little family is so cute!