Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lambs Final Visit...

I can't even begin to tell you all the fun times and memories we have made with visits from the Lambs. They were here winter, summer, and spring and we always had the best times. From baking, snowboarding, playing games and cards, truth or dare, riding quads, watching movies in the movie room, girl talks, playing in the snow, swimming, building forts, dressing up, putting on shows, and just having so much fun doing absolutely nothing. I was so glad they were able to come up one last time before we move. We are going to miss our times here in Show Low together but it will be even better to only be 10 minutes away instead of 3 hours. Thanks for all the memories!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Memories are so great! I think it is wonderful how you younger generation can save them. Love gram sue