Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Katon's Poetry Night

Katon's school class had a poetry night where they performed some poems that they had written. It was really neat to hear all the different poems. Katon did great and we loved his poetry. Here are his poems:
My brother,
He is special to me
We love to play football, wrestle and play on the trampoline
We love to ride motorcycles together
Eat messy
And chase each other
We love to have tickle fights and chase dogs
And that is not all...
He is special to me because I love him
And he loves me

My room is my imagination
It's where I rule
Like a king with a special ring
I could go into space without a trace
Go deep down into the ocean to see fish
Or the Titanic...
Wait! Wait! Don't panic!
And when I open my eyes,
It is all just a dream

My uncle, my uncle
He is very funny
He is lovable as a bunny
He acts so crazy,
But is never lazy
He is awesome
And loves football
He is 20 years old
And so I am told
He is my best friend, my Uncle JD
Katon with his wonderful teacher Mrs. Lauritzen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katon I am so proud of you. This was wonderful. Don't stop and who knows where it will go. I love you my sweet Katon. gram sue