Monday, February 07, 2011

My Birthday...

I had the most wonderful birthday! My kids were home from school and my sister and her family were here too. We took the kids to McDonald's for lunch and then waited for Steven to get home from work to have cake and ice cream. I can't believe I am 29! Here's to enjoying the last year in my 20's!
My kids and nephews and niece gave me the best birthday gift ever! They conducted a whole show in my honor. They sang songs and each of them drew me a picture and wrote what they loved most about me. It was the sweetest thing. I will treasure those papers forever!



Birthday's are a free ticket for no cooking! Here we are enjoying some delicious pizza!

Steven had a custom birthday cake made for me. It was the most delicious cake I have ever had. Thank you Monica for your fantastic baking skills.



Sporting my new jewelry Kayla got me...

1 comment:

*Monica* said...

You are so welcome Jenny! I'm so glad it tasted better than it looked, I was honestly worried about it.