Mothers Day is a very happy day. The fact that I am able to celebrate it with the four most precious people in my life makes it the best day of the year! There are so many words that describe motherhood. To me motherhood = true happiness. My kids are my life. There is nothing better then when I find a note on my pillow from Mikelle or when I walk into Chases room in the morning and I see my baby boy standing in his crib with a big smile on his face saying MaMaMaMa, when Kayla tells me you look beautiful today mom, I like your shoes, can I have those when I am a mom, or when Katon tells me thank you for all I do and that I am the best mom ever. Being a mom is definitely not easy. You get frustrated and tired, your heart aches when you kids are sad, you have to clean up throw up (seems like I have been doing a lot of that lately) your kids get mad when you say no and storm off to their rooms saying I don't like you mom, but at the end of the day when you are putting them to bed and you hear their little prayers and they look up to you with big smiles and tell you they love you, nothing can compete with that. My greatest joys come from being a mother and I feel so blessed to have the children that I do! Mom loves you forever Katon, Mikelle, Kayla, and Chase.Thank you for a wonderful Mothers Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment