Cutest Hip Hop Dancers I have ever seen! Mikelle and Kayla did such a good job this year in dance and it showed at their recital. They knew their dance back and forth and could pull off those hip hop moves better than I ever imagined. They both have really good rhythm which they surprisingly get from their dad. I was a very proud mom that evening as I watched my girls dance on stage. You girls did a great job and I am so proud of you!
5 comments:
They look cute. I am still trying to get used to the fact that you have FOUR kiddos. We are all so grown up!!
So cute!
Ahh! They are soo cute! I love to see modest dance costumes for a change too. Maggie has a recital this weekend...I'm excited to see how she does!
So cute!! How fun!
I haven't been on your blog in a while and I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Kayla is so tall! It made me miss you guys!!
Post a Comment