Since we were all together (minus JD) for Jodi's graduation it was only appropriate to have a party. If you belong to the Jarvis family you have to know we are going to have a party. We celebrated May birthdays and had a BBQ/swim. I always have so much fun with my family. I am glad that we are all so close and that we can all have a good time together in whatever we do. I really do love my family!
We played a bunch of water games which my mom came up with so they were pretty interesting but hilarious.
Chased popped half of the water balloons before we used them.
I do miss the heat only when swimming is involved.
We played just dance on the Wii and it was so hilarious.
My kids loved it so much that when we got home they put all their money together to see if they had enough to buy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment