
WOW... My Kayla baby is 6 years old. My baby girl has grown up so fast. Our family would definitely not be complete with out her. She is an easy going, up for any adventure type of a girl. She still cracks us up like she did when she first began to talk. Steven and I still catch ourselves looking at each other saying, "did she just say that." Not to long ago I picked her up from a friends house and by the time we got home I felt like I had just had a long conversation with an adult. Kayla is our most adventurous child. This girl will try anything and I mean anything. Kayla is misses fashion diva. She loves clothes and shoes and she has a style of her own. She loves to do makeup and hair. She can put her hair in a pony tail all by herself and it looks perfect. She is a girlly girl if there ever was one but she can get down and dirty with the boys. Kayla is very independent has a natural confidence about herself and she doesn't let anything bother her. She is always drawing me pictures and tries to make letters into words. She has a whole routine she does before she goes to school that consists of probably giving me about 20 hugs and kisses. Although it feels like too much sometimes I know I am going to miss it one day. Kayla is one special little girl. She still has her dad and I wrapped around her little finger and I think she always will. We love you Kayla! Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday sissy!

Loving her presents


She loves to play dress up. Although, I couldn't get her to take this dress off so she ended up wearing it to church.


If you know Kayla you know she LOVES gum!


Birthday Breakfast:
Waffles with strawberries and whip cream
Sausage
Bacon
Chocolate Milk

I love my Kayla Baby


We both love our Kayla Baby





We love you Kayla...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG 6 YEAR OLD!!!
Kayla's Favorites:
Color: Pink and Purple
Food: Cereal
Toy: Make-up
Activity: Play dress up
Activity with Family: Have a picnic and play at the park
Activity with mom: Play Disney Scene It because I always win
Activity with Dad: Ride Quads
Song: I'm trying to be like Jesus
Best Friend: Sarah, Lacee, and Avery
Movie: Pollyanna
Place to go: McDonald's
Book: Who's that in my Gingerbread House
What you want to be when you grow up: Physical Therapist like my dad
1 comment:
Is she really 6??? What a little princess...jewels and all :)
Post a Comment