Only one more month and this kid will be one years old. Is that really possible. This year has flown by as does every year. Chase is a whole new baby lately. He had three teeth brake through all at the same time. No wonder he was miserable. Now he just smiles and laughs all the time. It is so enjoyable to watch him discover new things. He notices textures and sounds a lot more. He stood up on his own for the first time a few days ago and is getting pretty fast walking along the couch. His new favorite thing is the discovery of how to open cupboards and completely tear them apart. It's interesting for me to see that the more kids I have the more patience and tolerance I have for things. When he makes messes I just laugh and thinks it's cute seeing him wrapped up in the entire roll of toilet paper or seeing fishes dumped and smashed all over the kitchen floor. It's just cute! This kid brings so much joy into our home. Only mothers can understand how hard it is to describe the joy every child brings.
Happy almost birthday Chase!! this year HAS gone by fast. What a cutie?!
we're so close to getting our house. its taken forever! but we have enjoyed the experiences we've had living like family...what a blessing :) maybe we'll see you guys soon. happy thanksgiving!!
4 comments:
Happy almost birthday Chase!! this year HAS gone by fast. What a cutie?!
we're so close to getting our house. its taken forever! but we have enjoyed the experiences we've had living like family...what a blessing :) maybe we'll see you guys soon. happy thanksgiving!!
He's so cute. I love his hair! I can't believe he's almost one!
He is sooooo cute I just want to eat him up! Can't wait to see you all in 5 days!!!
Jenny I too can't wait to just hug him to pieces. Enjoy every moment as it all goes by to fast gram sue
Post a Comment