Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our Wonderful Week with Family!

My sister Kristy and her kids came and stayed with us for a week while they were on October break. There is no denying that we had SO MUCH FUN!!! I have missed living close to my sister and my kids have really missed their cousins. We can't wait for them to come again.
We went on a picnic to this beautiful place pictured below. We were glad that Sally and her kids came with us. All the kids had so much fun together.

Chase loved the swing






My mom, me, and Kristy
(my mom and sister Jodi came and stayed a few days. I loved having them here and hope they can stay longer next time)
Sally and I
Walking the trail along the lake


They spent most of their time outside. They were either on the trampoline, playing basketball, exploring around the yard, riding quads, building forts, or making dirt piles for who knows what.

We went to a pumpkin patch where all the kids picked out their own pumpkin. They all came home with some really good pumpkins to carve!







We had a bonfire and made smores one night. The kids loved this. The smores were delicious and the kids found long sticks and had fun making fire torches.





We love you guys! Thanks for visiting and COME BACK SOON!!!

2 comments:

Jen Olson Brown said...

Hey guys! What' up! Carson and I met your sister-in-law yesterday at Carson's sister Camette McCleve's home in SE Mesa. (I forgot her name). She has a bunch of kids and seems in her mid 30's? Anyhow- it was nice meeting her! You guys are awesome. Love the photos. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Jenny , Kristy called me the night she got home and could't stop talking about how much fun they had. She loved everything and was so happy. I'm so glad you girls can do this and keep doing things together as when you get along in years memories are wonderful. Love all of you gram sue