Steven took a job in Show Low, AZ. He started the end of June and we couldn't close on a house until July 31st. He had a cabin rental so the kids and I went and stayed with him for two weeks in July. We had a lot of fun venturing around what would soon be our new romping grounds. We played games and made treats at the cabin. The girls new thing is making up dances so we did a lot of that. We went and visited our good friends the Williams (so glad that they live in Show Low) Went to the library where they were having an animal demonstration thing. The kids loved seeing all the animals. Went to the public indoor pool where the kids swam and made ty dyed shirts. Went on hikes and enjoyed the gorgeous scenery. Went to see dads new work place. Went on a picnic and went fishing. Enjoyed the thunderstorms and rain. We had a great time and it made us super excited to move!
Kayla thought the BIG snake was really neat.
How awesome is this turtle.
The scenery here is so pretty. I love GREEN!
They couldn't wait to wear their art masterpieces.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love seeing you all enjoying this beautiful word we live in. gram sue
1 comment:
I love seeing you all enjoying this beautiful word we live in. gram sue
Post a Comment