Sunday, August 16, 2009

We Moved

We now get to enjoy the beauty of the White Mountains. Ever since we lived in Flagstaff I have been asking my husband to please get a job somewhere other than the valley. I fell in love with cooler weather, smaller towns, and the beautiful seasons. Although Steven loves the valley he granted me my wishes and took a job in Show Low! We moved on July 31st and I am loving my new little home. There are only a few more boxes to empty and then our home is up for ANY visitors ANY time!

4 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

That's awesome! If we were to ever move, show low is where it would be. My husband might get on with the fire dept. there!

Maranda Whittle said...

That's awesome! If we were to ever move, show low is where it would be. My husband might get on with the fire dept. there!

Amy said...

oh my gosh, that is so funny---I totally remember spending Christmas Eve in Show Low every year before the big D hit my family. Meet any Owens's? Yeah, they're all my uncles, aunts, cousins, grandma, etc etc. How fun for you!

Jen Olson Brown said...

Hey Kemptons! Chandler sure is boring without you guys. We appreciate your comment about the accident we recently had. Austin is doing wonderfully and I (Jen) am getting over the jitters. It is too earthshaking to describe, but I feel so blessed. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers and we are really glad you are enjoying your new home!