Sunday, August 16, 2009

8 months old...

Seriously, this adorable little boy can not be 8 months old already. He just keeps growing and growing. He got his first tooth and he is now scooting around everywhere. I love it when I get him out of bed in the morning and he gets all excited and rocks back and forth on his hands and knees. I love that he has a big hysterical laugh that in return makes you laugh until you have tears in your eyes. I love that when I hold him he puts his head on my shoulder and knows I'm mom. I love that he talks really loud in church (ok I don't really love that, but it is cute) Mostly I just love that he is apart of our family and that I have the privilege of being his mom!

Chase and his great grandpa Riggs. I love this picture!
Just give the boy bread!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny thanks for the picture of my most handsome man and your little most handsom man . love gram

K. Lamb said...

What a cutie. I miss this lttle guy!