Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jarvis Adult Weekend Getaway + Chase

My mom and dad wanted to do something fun with just the adults before my brother left for his mission. So they were able to get this amazing cabin for a weekend. It was so nice and relaxing. NO kids (except for Chase, when the mom is the main source of nutrition you don't really have a choice) It was a non stop party, with non stop games. I am so glad to have such a fun family. I enjoyed every second of that weekend and hope that we can do something like that again. Thank you mom and dad!
Steven being Steven

We played a night of guestures at 2am
We played lots of ping pong.

2 comments:

Brittney Smith said...

I think I have now coined you guys the super fun family!!

Jess said...

Jenny,

You do have a great family! I love how much you guys play games and do girl's night out.

Your pictures are great. I love catching up with you guys and seeing the kids. Chase is getting so big! We miss you guys.