Monday, June 08, 2009

6 Months Old

It kills me that time is moving by so fast. I am so enjoying this little man how he is right now. How could you not with that face. He is such a happy little baby (finally) It seems like he is always discovering or doing something new every day. He loves his baby food and is close to sitting up. His knew favorite thing is swinging in the swing. He LOVES to be held by MOM! He eats his toes all the time and any thing else we give him. He blows bubbles and has the sweetest little laugh. This little guy is so loved by his brother and sisters. I am looking forward to when he can follow them around and play a little bit more with them. No hurry though!









4 comments:

Brittney Smith said...

He is so cute! What a big boy!! So you guys are moving to Show Low??

foreveryoung said...

So cute! We need to get together now that school's out and I want to hear all about your job plans!

Bradley Family said...

HE IS SOOOO CUTE AND A HAPPY BOY!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Steven and Jenny enjoy each moment it flys by so fast. He is such a little doll I need to get to hug him more often.. love gramsue