Chase was napping and so I took advantage and hopped in the shower. When I came out of the bathroom this is what I saw. Chase had woken up and my little miniature mom took care of it. She gave him a suckie, put his musical monkey next to him and was reading him books. How sweet is that...
6 comments:
We were looking at pictures last night and we were missing you guys.
Glad everything is good.
Aww, Jenny what a precious moment. I can't believe Chase is already 2 months old! Well I can't believe Kylie is 8 months old. I think Heavenly Father makes the newborn stage go by so fast so that we will have more babies.
Chase is so cute Jenny and what a good little helper. He seriously is adorable...
Oh those cheeks!!! He's lucky to have 3 older siblings to take such great care of him. We're excited to see you guys tomorrow!
Kayla is such a sweet girl. And that baby of your is such a cutie.
Post a Comment