Thursday, February 26, 2009

Girls Craft Night

Amber, me, Grandma Sue, Jodi, Nacole, and Mom
Here we are with our cute little bunnies we made from wash cloths
My brother decided that bunnies were to girlly so he made a bumble bee
We love Uncle JD
My brother JD is so cute with his nieces and nephews. Chase was getting a little fussy and instead of handing him over he calmed him down by showing Chase all the cool fish. He is going to make a great dad someday.

My family got together and decided that we missed doing fun crafts. They don't do it in relief society anymore and we all wanted to improve our crafty side. So we are going to get together every other month and make some sort of craft. We switch off who is in charge of the craft and who's house we will meet at. This month we had it at my grandma's house where she fed us some yummy food and we made homemade bread in a bunny shape that was sooo cute and then we made bunnies out of wash cloths. It was a fun night and nice to accomplish something while visiting and laughing.
Side note: My brother JD has a pretty good crafty side that he enjoys and just uses dinner as an excuse to come to our girls night...

6 comments:

Brooks Family ♥ said...

How fun! I would love to do something like that! You guys are so lucky!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Jenny that is an awful picture of me! But it's okay. That night was so much fun, i am so glad i decided to come even though i wasn't feeling good at all. I can't wait to see what your mom is in store for next month!

Amy said...

That is really cool, there are some crafts that I wouldn't mind learning, and how to make a washcloth out of a bunny is one of them! Have you ever been to Glitter Gone Bad? Its a website that showcases the worst crafts out there...pretty funny!

amberbuck said...

That is so cool that your family always does things together. You know JD just wanted to come so he could hold Chase. What a good uncle! Your mom totally looks like she could be your sister...I'm sure you get that a lot.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Jarvis Kempton- This is Jessica Snow... HI! You look so happy & I'm so happy for you... Your family is beautiful!!! I hope all is going well. I keep trying to figure out this blogging thing (making my page cute first) but, it's not working out very well lol :) I dont know if I'm going to keep it but, here is my email so we can keep in touch if I decide to delete this thing; jessihaze@yahoo.com- XOXO

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jenny we did have fun. looking forward to the next one. Who's turn is it? gram sue