Monday, January 12, 2009

The Past 5 Weeks

Our little Chaser Bugs...
I can't believe my baby boy is already 5 weeks old. Our family can not get enough of him. He is the cutest darn thing. I sometimes forget I have 3 other kids to take care of. All I want to do is hold him and love him all day! He has been a wonderful baby so far (keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way) Chase is such a blessing to our family. Katon, Mikelle, and Kayla are so good with him. They are such good helpers and they take good care of mom too. Chase smiles and makes all those cute baby sounds now. It is so fun to watch all the new little things that develop with a new baby. But I do wish that I could freeze time just for a little while. We love our little Chaser Bugs!!!








































12 comments:

Jessie Brown said...

Chase is so dang cute. I think he looks like a mini Katon. You sure have had a busy blog day. Hey, we all need to get together to catch up.

ann said...

Yes, time does fly.

I swear I just had a baby a few weeks ago, in reality he'll be one in March.

It's so sad that the days of holding them like that don't last that long.

I'm so glad you're enjoying them.

Looks like you've had great times during the holidays.

Tell your kids we miss them and we say hi!

K. Lamb said...

Gosh my little baby is growning fast. He is so cute. I love him so much. I need to hold him its time for another baby fix. Aunt Kristy

Anonymous said...

Jenny you are the prettiest and cutiest mom.. Look at the picture of you and you'll see it too. I need to hold this little guy so I get seconds Auntie Kristy.. gram sue

juliette said...

I so wish I could freeze time right now! When I came home from the hospital all I wanted to do was be alone with Delilah! They are so much fun so tiny! Chase is so dang cute and you look great!

Amy said...

oh my gosh Jennie your little guy doesn't even look like a newborn anymore! He is so dang cute. And you look too good, I would NEVER guess you had just had a baby! Congrats again.

amberbuck said...

Jenny he is so cute! I've never seen a newborn look so much like their parent, he is Stevens twin! Love it. How nice that your kids are such good helpers!

foreveryoung said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe he's smiling already! I agree, I wish I could just freeze time, they don't stay tiny for long. Now that the holidays are over, we need to get the kids together. Thanks again for bringing by the yummy treats. I'm so glad I got to see your little guy while he was still teeny tiny!

Lori Taylor said...

He is so cute - and you look so good!! You have a cute little family.

Bradley Family said...

SO CUTE. MY ADDRESS CHANGED TO bradleyfamily6.blogspot.com! SO JUST CHANGE THE 10 TO A 6!!THANKS NACOLE

Brittney Smith said...

He is so adorable! I love his thumb sucking pic. We need to get together!

Jess said...

Look at that sweet baby. Love the pics. I think he looks like Steven. We miss you guys. Where are we going after graduation?