Steven had been gone for 8 weeks and with the baby coming I surprised him with a quick getaway. My wonderful in laws graciously watched our kids for us. It is always nice to spend some hubby and wife time together.
I'm sure you don't know me, but my name is Corinne Jameson (Webb). I used to hang out with Steven's friend (Brandon Basha) in high school so I was around those crazy guys a lot there for a while. Just wanted to say you guys have a beautiful family. I hope you don't mind me taking a quick peek. (I found you through Russ & Debbie Christensen's blog) Anyway, Tell Steven I said hello. Congrats on the new addition coming soon & good luck!
1 comment:
I'm sure you don't know me, but my name is Corinne Jameson (Webb). I used to hang out with Steven's friend (Brandon Basha) in high school so I was around those crazy guys a lot there for a while. Just wanted to say you guys have a beautiful family. I hope you don't mind me taking a quick peek. (I found you through Russ & Debbie Christensen's blog) Anyway, Tell Steven I said hello. Congrats on the new addition coming soon & good luck!
Post a Comment