Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family Updates

Okay this is probably my one and only, individual belly shot you'll get. My pregnancy status is well I am pretty much just pregnant. I am 33 weeks along and I still feel great. The pregnancy is going as normal as any pregnancy could. I am due December 11th. We ( should really say I) decided not to find out the sex of the baby. We didn't find out with Kayla and I really enjoyed not knowing so I wanted to try it again. It makes the pregnancy so much more exciting to me. We can not wait to see what this little person is and welcome them into our family. I am having the hardest time on picking out names so if you have any suggestions I would love to know. Other than that our lives stay pretty busy but we can't get enough of this fall season. I am sorry that I don't update as often as I used to. We have issues with our computer so I just blog when I can which is not often.

14 comments:

AshEnds said...

Jenny I am so excited for you. You look so good, I can't believe you are 33 weeks along, especially with your 4th baby. Crazy. I hope all goes well. You seem like a great Mom.

Maranda Whittle said...

You still look just as cute as ever!!

ann said...

Looks like your pregnancy hasn't slowed you down at all. You are a concert going woman! I'm sad if you guys were close by and didn't come to see us when you were at that cabin. Next time you're in the area give us a call! Good luck with the final weeks of your pregnancy! You look awesome by the way.

Caralee said...

You look really cute! It looks like we will be joining the valley clan in less than 2 months. I have to say that I am going to miss Flagstaff.

Anonymous said...

You are such a darling mommie .. I love you gramsue

Amy said...

you look so great! I can't believe this is your 4th pregnancy either, you look like it could be your first! And that is kind of fun to not find out. The way you described it kind of makes me want to not find out next time we're expecting....but I'm probably not as patient as you!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

You are so dang cute! I got so huge with my fourth kid, you look amazing! Looks like you guys are keeping busy. Your kids are growing up way to fast! Are you missing Flagstaff's weather yet?

Kim said...

You look cute. I can't believe that you aren't finding out what you are having. I don't know if I could do that. Well maybe I could if I already had one of each. Well I can't wait to see what this little one is and see how cute they are.

Mikelle said...

You are so beautiful! & I am feeling the want for another child creeping its way back into my mind just by looking at your belly:) If only I looked as cute as you do pregnant! I am going to demand not finding out the sex on the next child(Jake will fight knowing what it is to the death I fear) Glad to know you've done it, loved it, and are doing it again. Hope everything goes well for you in the last weeks, & that you are as comfortable as possible:)

foreveryoung said...

You are way too cute to only post one prego picture, bring it on! I can't believe all the fun stuff you guys have been up to lately, pregnancy definately hasn't slowed you down! I was cracking up at the New Kids post, now that's the ultimate GNO if I've ever heard of one!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Hey I'm having a party at my moms house on Thursday night from 6:30-8:30 (see my blog) I was going to send you an invite in the mail but i didnt know your address. I hope youc an come!

Tim and Jennifer said...

You still are so small, lucky! It was fun hanging out at the zoo.

juliette said...

You look so great! My belly doubles yours, I'm trying to tell myself that I'm due before you but only by a week or so, so once again you look great! Hope all is well with your fam, let me know how life is with a husband doing internships- I'm nervous!

Flaherty Fam said...

You look so cute pregnant. Wow, I can't believe you are 33 weeks. You look so little.