My mom, all my sisters and I went to see NKOTB on October 13th. Talk about a childhood dream come true. I sadly enough was counting down the days to this concert. My mom surprised all of us girls with a ticket and I almost broke down in tears when she told me. We went to dinner before the concert and then it was off to see the greatest boy band ever! Let me just say that when they came out on stage and we saw them for the first time we went crazy. I looked over at my sister Kristy and she was crying. I felt like I was 8 years old again and probably was acting like it too. We had great seats. At one point in the concert they disappeared and all of the sudden popped up on a mini stage with a piano right smack dab in front of us. I got close to tears when that happened. The best part of the whole concert was just watching all these grown women ranging from age 25 to 40 (my family included) go crazy, never sit down, sing as loud as they could and dance all night long to New Kids on the Block!!! It was one of the best nights ever! THANK YOU MOM!!! I will NEVER FORGET this night!!!

2 comments:
Don't stop this fun even if it's just to go for a big ice cream cone.. gramsue
This has to be one of the funniest posts I have ever read! haha, sounds like a great night.
Post a Comment