
Mikelle had her first coach pitch game on Saturday. I love to watch my girl play. She did so good. She hit the ball really well and was the only one to throw out a player on first base. We were very proud parents! And doesn't she just look so cute in her little outfit!


Katon also had his first soccer game on Saturday. I never thought I would enjoy watching soccer but I loved it. Steven and I were on our feet almost the entire game. It was exciting. It is Katons first year playing soccer and I think he is enjoying it. He had a few good saves and was always right there where the ball was. He has a really good, intense coach so he's learning a lot which is good. There is nothing like watching your kids play sports. Whether they are the best on the team or the worst you just can't help but be proud of them!
1 comment:
Go Mikelle and Katon. I'm so proud of you!!!!! gramsue
Post a Comment