We had a very special day yesterday for our family. Steven baptized Katon. It was the perfect day and I couldn't be more proud of Katon and his decision to be baptized. I could never describe the feelings I had to watch my husband take his son and baptize him and confirm him a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I get tears in my eyes just thinking about it. We were lucky enough to have Katon be the only one baptized so our families participated in the program which made it very special for Katon. I couldn't be more grateful for all the support that was shown to us by our family and friends that came. I feel so very blessed to be a part of such great and loving family and friends. 




13 comments:
Jenny- You look so cute prego! Isnt it amazing to think that we both have kids that just got baptized? It seems like it was yesterday when it all began. Your kids are so cute. Im glad to see you guys are doing well. Hopefully I will be lucky enough to see you now that you are back.
Laura
I love the family pic in front of the baptismal font. You are still so tiny!!
I don't check the blogs for a few days and look how much i missed! happy birthday to steven and katon! i cannot believe that he was baptized, that had to be exciting for the whole family. Consider yourselves invited to come and visit anytime. We'd love to see everyone.
Tell Katon Congratulations from us, what a cutie... Sounds like it was a special day and you didn't have to share the time with another family, that is even better.
You all look great!
Thanks so much for inviting us. We love going to baptisms they are so special. Congratulations Katon!
It is so crazy to think that Katon is old enough to be baptized! WHat a special day! Congrats.
How exciting!!! Congrats Katon! And yes...Our girls night is going to be on the 17th. It's the 3rd Friday in OCtober, I am so excited.
I can't believe your little boy is old evnough to be baptized already! When are you due - you still look super cute! Did you guys move back to Mesa while he is working at that internship in Payson? Oh and do you know if you are having a boy or girl? Sorry about all the questions :)
Hey! I found the blog through the Heymans; I can't believe how much has developed over the past...hmm, ten years at least! Sorry I never returned your snowboard Steven (at least it was used well!) Congrats on the baptism - what cute kids you guys have!
Hey! I found the blog through the Heymans; I can't believe how much has developed over the past...hmm, ten years at least! Sorry I never returned your snowboard Steven (at least it was used well!) Congrats on the baptism - what cute kids you guys have!
Wow! How special that your first child was baptized. How fast did that time fly by? I love looking at your blog cuz' you always do like 3 posts at a time. How are you feeling?
He is one handsome little man! Thanks for letting us be a part of this special day, it was definately a neat experience. It was great, as always, to see you guys and you are one cute pregnant lady!
Steven for the love, stop having kids! I'm just barely married and i need you to slow down so i can catch up. What ever happened to our kids playing on the same tball team together like we did?
PS I've put 6000 miles on my SuMo. I'm hardcore.
i love you. xoxo
Post a Comment