This is Kamala. I started babysitting her right when we moved to Flagstaff. She was 8 weeks old when I started and turned 2 right before we left. I was sad to leave her. She felt like one of my own. I watched her grow and saw all the fun mile stones that took place. We sure miss having her around!

This is Sis. Rowley. She lived around the corner from us and was our kids adopted grandma. It was a blessing to know her. She was my Flagstaff mom.
Something I am going to miss terribly are my kids friends. The fact that they could just walk or ride their bike down the street to play with friends was so great. They made many great friends that will be missed.Katons best friends were Aaron Payne and Rhett Scott
Mikelles best friends were Olivia Larson and Sara Goodman
Kaylas best friend was Claire Larson
Moving Day arrived and despite my efforts to be prepared it was still stressful. We couldn't of done it without my mom and brother JDs help.
We moved on June 28, 2008. I can't tell you how much I will miss Flagstaff. These past two years have been some of the greatest.Things I will miss...
Friends
Our ward
The WEATHER
Movies at the square
PT parties
Picnics at the park in JULY
Waking up to it snowing
Cuddling on the couch with a blanket and drinking hot chocolate
Opening my door during the summer time breathing in the fresh air
Snow days
All the small town festivities
Leaving my doors unlocked and not freaking out about it
Having family and friends come visit
My kids school
Our regular Sunday walks
BBQ's
Okay seriously I could go on forever. The point is I really enjoyed our time spent in Flagstaff and I will miss it terribly but the fact that we are moving on and Steven is in his last year makes it worth it.

1 comment:
That would be hard to leave everyone. I told Ben that I never wanted to move away and now I tell him that it would have been fun to move away when we were first married. I am not sure I could do it now unless it wasn't to far away.
Post a Comment