Where does the time go. Katon is now in 2nd grade. He is growing up to be such a handsome wonderful boy. He was excited to go to a new school and meet new friends.
My little Mikelle is now a 1st grader. She is the biggest helper in the morning. She gets dressed and does her chores right when she wakes up without being asked.
I can't tell you how adorable it is to watch these two go to school together and walk home from the bus stop together. I am so glad that they are such good friends and that they watch out for each other.
Kayla sure gets lonely with her brother and sister gone. The first day of school was July 28th. The kids were super excited to go. They woke up bright and early at 6:00 all dressed and ready. I only had positive reports when they came home of how great it was and everything they did in detail. It looks like this will be another great school year!
2 comments:
Jenny,
I'm so happy that your back to blogging. Sounds like it was tough to leave Flag, but I'm glad you guys had a great summer. Katon and Mikelle look so cute for their first day. We miss you guys and are so glad you're doing well.
Post a Comment