

I know Fathers Day has come and gone but I couldn't go with out saying anything about the amazing dads in my life! First and most importantly is my my own hubby. If there is anything he is nearly perfect at it is being a father. He is so great with kids! How did I get so lucky. HE LOVES his kids more than anything and they LOVE HIM just the same!

Nobody could replace my own dad! He is such a great example to me. He is fun and goofy at times and I love that about him. He has always been a strength in my life and I am so glad he is my dad!!

I don't particularly consider Stevens dad my father-in-law because he is just like another dad to me! He treats me like his daughter and I couldn't be more grateful to have another dad like him.
I am so blessed with such great dads in my life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment