Only in Arizona can our weather be so random. It rained here and was windy and a little chilly that day and then the next day dry & hot. I really wanted to drive to Flag and enjoy some of that snow!
The Weather has been so strange lately hasnt it?! I will admit though..I would rather be in that than the hot down here. Im jealous! Hope your feeling well Girlie!
That is crazy, but it's also crazy that we're already up to 109 degrees down here and it's only May! Are we really only 2 1/2 hrs apart? Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
11 comments:
I heard about this on the news, crazy!
That is craziness I can't believe it snowed. Things were starting to look a little dry so its a good thing.
Are you getting tired of the cold weather? I think that is so awesome that it snowed! I bet the people living in Phoenix are jealous!
Yeah right! That's awesome!
Only in Arizona can our weather be so random. It rained here and was windy and a little chilly that day and then the next day dry & hot. I really wanted to drive to Flag and enjoy some of that snow!
Yikes...looks cold!! I am so excited you guys are expecting!! Woohooo...Congrats! I hope you are feeling okay!
Are you kidding? My kids just started swim lessons!
The Weather has been so strange lately hasnt it?! I will admit though..I would rather be in that than the hot down here. Im jealous! Hope your feeling well Girlie!
Wow! I bet that was a fun suprise for your kids! CAnt wait to see you guys next week.
Wait-a minute! DId I just read- EXPECTING!!! CONGRATS Jenny! You are such a cute mom! How exciting!
Snow??? WOW! Good reason to come to Mesa I bet! *wink
That is crazy, but it's also crazy that we're already up to 109 degrees down here and it's only May! Are we really only 2 1/2 hrs apart? Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment