Sunday, May 04, 2008

I MISS THESE DAYS


Katon Steven Kempton born September 1, 2000

Mikelle Lynn Kempton born June 27, 2002

Kayla Suzanne Kempton born May 2, 2004

I SHALL NO LONGER BE MISSING THESE DAYS.
We will be blessing our home with another little Kempton baby.
We are so excited and can hardly wait!!!



28 comments:

K. Lamb said...

Oh my gosh you little stinkers. I am so excited for you guys. Yea another little one for me to spoil! I can hardly wait. Congrats to you Jenny and Steven! Love you guys!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Oh how exciting!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! New babies are always so much fun.

Tim and Jennifer said...

Yes! I thought to myself, "Either she's baby hungry, or they have one on the way!" Congrats! p.s. look forward to middle of the night feedings (what i'm doing right now)

Jenny said...

congratulations! i can't wait to meet the next adorable little kempton!

amberbuck said...

Congrats!!! I had a feeling that's what you were getting to as I was reading this post. That is so exciting! Hope you are feeling good.

The Ray Family said...

YAY!!! Congrats guys!! I am so excited for you!! When are you due?

Katie said...

congratulations. thats awesome. good luck!

juliette said...

Congratulations! When is your due date? I laughed so hard at the team name- the blue dragons, I don't know why but it just made me laugh! Up for a girls night this week? Let me know what day is good, I am ready!

The Riggs Family said...

What!!!!! I am so excited... I haven't checked your blog in a while. I am so happy for you guys, Congratulations!!

Kim said...

I am so excited!!!! When I saw these pictures I was thinking is she going to announce something. CONGRATS!! When are you due? I can't wait to find out what you are having and see what another cute Kempton will look like!

Sparks Fam said...

Yay! Congrats! Another cutie to add to your family!

Bradley Family said...

HOLY COW I AM SO EXCITED!!!!YEA I AM A AUNTIE AGAIN TO ANOTHER CUTE LITTLE ONE...LOVE YA LOTS

jodianne jarvis! said...

yessssssssssssss! im so excited!and it makes it way more exciting you'll be back in town! mmhmm but question i dunno what to call the new baby.. cause if your not finding out the gender i cant call it a little baby boy or girl.. so would the baby be considered an it? haa.. i love you guys oh so much! i knew this was gonna happen soon! =]

foreveryoung said...

Congratulations!!!! I am soooo excited for you guys! So when is the due date?? How have you been feeling?? We need details, Jenny!

debsfreckles said...

WOOO HOOO! Been waiting to hear this good news!

Katrina said...

Justin & I were just thinking about you the other day wondering if you were preggo yet. That's wonderful,congrats!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

YAY! I AM SO EXCITED!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Emilie said...

I almost asked you last week...not because you look like it (totally opposite, you look great) but because I knew it was on the radar. We are so excited. Ours will be pretty close. That is so fun! Hooray for #4!

MichelleY said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you guys!

juliette said...

How about Friday night? Dinner and then a movie- a real date. We will probably start the night about 5:15- will that work?

Amy said...

Jenny this is the best news! Congratulations!! SO...how many kids do you want to end up with? I think your little family is so cute and can't wait to see what this next babe looks like :D

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Congratulations you guys! When are you due?

Maranda Whittle said...

Congrats, Jenny! How exciting for your family!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Holly Cow Cowboy! Congrats! That is so exciting. Hope you are doing well and feeling well!

Shelbi Whittaker said...

Kitty!!! Ü Im so happy for you! I saw your Grandma at walmart walking the other day and she said that you are moving back!? Im so excited! We REALLY need to get togher again! I miss you LOTS!!! Congrats on the baby!! how fun!!
Kirby!! Ü

Shelbi Whittaker said...

happy mothers day to you too!!! Im not going to school yet, I need to wait until Denver is done so he can stay home with the kids at night. I dont want to leave them with a babysitter. So I am in about 1 year. Whats your email address?

Anonymous said...

Thats so exciting. We are so happy for you guys! What is your due date? We just might have some exciting news of our own;)