Friday, May 02, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLA SUE





My baby turned four years old today. I can hardly believe it. It brought me to tears to look back at baby pictures and seriously wonder why time has to go by so fast. She has been the families little peanut ever since she was born. She has always been my little side kick. Always following me around and doing what I do. She is quite the little helper. Kayla is such a special little girl. She is definetly the button pusher around our house but we wouldn't have it any other way. She fills our home with lots of hugs and kisses, laughter, smiles, and her spunk. We love you Kayla and are so glad that you are apart of our family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish that my "after giving birth" pictures looked as good as yours do! I remember when you brought Kayla over to my mom's house just after she was born. I think that is how long it's been since I've seen you! Time goes by too fast!

Jenny said...

kayla was such a cute baby and has turned into a darling little girl! wish her happy birthday for us!

AshEnds said...

Congratulations on having that cute baby girl. She is beautiful. How many kids do you have now? You look great by the way. Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

We total agree Jenny she is a sweet heart. Happy Birthday Kayla hope you got your present. "We love you mostest" Grandpa and grandma Riggs

Anonymous said...

Jenny I have to add this you look beautiful , but Steven dosen't look so good It must have been harder on him.... love you both....gram

Katrina said...

We just love Kayla. What a cutie pie! I cannot believe she is 4 years old. She is just a petite little thing and always seemed so much younger than Dakota because of her size. Happy Birthday Kayla!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Jenny you told me you had not very good looking new borns, I think Kayla is the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen! You are crazy! She's still so beautiful!!! Love you all! Happy Birthday Kayla Sue!!!

Bradley Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE LITTLE GIRL!LOVE YA SO MUCH. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT THIS END OF THE MONTH. HUGS AND LOTS OF KISSES!!!XOXOXOXOXOXO

Maranda Whittle said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't realize Dylan and her are only a couple days apart. Dylan will be 4 on Wednesday!

amberbuck said...

You are busted. Do you look that good after you've had all your kids? My photos in the hospital are strictly for my eyes only because they are pretty scary. What a cute little baby she was and now a cute litte girl!

debsfreckles said...

She really is such a sweet little girl. I have loved getting to know her in Joy school.

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/15-makanan-untuk-penderita-diabetes