EASTER WITH THE KEMPTONS
We had a lot of fun with the Kempton clan on Easter Saturday. Great food, great company, and the Easter bunny CAME! I love Easter! We all got fun stuff in our baskets and way too much candy.
EASTER AT THE JARVIS'S
We had fun with my side of the family celebrating Easter. Complete with great food and fun Easter games. And of course the infamous Easter egg hunt.
OUR ANNUAL ANNIVERSARY GETAWAY
Steven and I were able to getaway for a few days for our anniversary. We have done this since our 1st anniversary and it has since become a tradition that we both look forward to every year. This year we got a hotel through priceline. We bid a really low price and didn't think any hotel would accept it. We were wrong. We were both a little nervous to see what hotel accepted our offer. But then we were pleasantly surprised when we saw that we were staying at a Point Hilton Resort. We were both so excited to stay at a really nice Resort. We were even more excited when we saw the resort. Then the best thing happened. Steven went to check in and being the person that he is asked the lady checking us in if she would do a free upgrade since it was our anniversary. SHE DID!! We ended up staying in their nicest, most expensive room! It was amazing. Besides the whole resort thing, the best part was spending time together ALONE! It was so relaxing. We went to lunch, dinner, went shopping, went to the movies, we even had Robert and Amber come and hang out with us one night at the resort. It is very reassuring that after 8 years of marriage we still can't spend enough time together. We have so much fun hanging out and most importantly we laugh all the time.
OUR HOTEL STAY WITH THE KIDS
The resort was so nice and the pool was really kid friendly we decided to extend our stay one night and have our kids come stay with us at the resort. They were super excited. Cody and Brittany Smith and their kids came and spent the day with us swimming. The kids had a blast. Our kids loved staying at the hotel. They thought it was so cool!
The resort was so nice and the pool was really kid friendly we decided to extend our stay one night and have our kids come stay with us at the resort. They were super excited. Cody and Brittany Smith and their kids came and spent the day with us swimming. The kids had a blast. Our kids loved staying at the hotel. They thought it was so cool!
BOWLING
We went out on a date with my cousin and his wife. We went to dinner and then went to rock and bowl. We bowled for two hours and laughed the whole time. Surprisingly Steven beat all of us. He must have hidden talents that I don't know about.
PICNIC AT THE PARK
We went to the park one day and had a picnic with my family. The weather was so nice. It had been a while since my kids had been to a park since for the last several months parks in Flagstaff have been covered in snow. I can't tell you how much fun they had, we all had! It was a fun day!
12 comments:
Jenny, that pic of the kiddos tossing their eggs in the air is AWESOME. I may have to copy it someday. And stellar hotel deal!!! Go you guys! That is so awesome! Sounds like you had a really great week. :)
the park was so much fun thanks for spending time with us love ya
Tim and I loved looking at all the pics. That hotel looks amazing! We've never tried priceline...but now I want to!
Dang girl! You guys had a busy Spring Break but it looks like you had so much fun! I'm gonna have to try that Priceline thing. Your kids are so cute and they seem like such good little kiddos. I can't wait until mine are a little older!
Looks like you guys had a Happy Easter! My dad uses priceline all the time for hotels and airlines, it's nice!
We are jealous! But looks like you had a fun anniversary. You guys deserve it. We need to fit in a few more game nights before we all part our separate ways!!
You all hade a great spring break... I'm so glad it all sounded so fun. love ya gramsue
What a fun week!! How nice that you and Steven got to get away - the hotel looked beautiful - and you got to spend lots of time with family. So much fun!
Excuse me? Let's start off with I'm pretty sure your easter tops any easter I've ever had, or seen. How fun! Secondly, your getaway....I'm so jealous, what an awesome hotel. Lastly, you have such a cute family- love every picture.
Jenny, next time we are in town we will for sure call you!!
Looks like you guys had a great Easter full of candy and family time. Nothing gets better than that! I am so jealous that you and Steven have a getaway every anniversary. We have yet to experience that.
Looks like you guys had a GREAT Easter and I am so jealous of your time away with your hubby. We need to make that a priority for us too. We also need to get together one day Girl!!!
You sure packed in a ton of fun! Another amazing holiday with your family and incredible anniversary get-a-way. I need to find out more details about your price-line steal! Your kids are so cute, Katon is still such a little stud and Mikelle and Kayla couldn't get any cuter. I can't believe how long Kayla's hair is getting and how blonde it still is. Oh, I heard that Ann had her baby with a C-section, have you talked to her? Glad you guys had a fun trip and hopefully one of these times when you're down we can get a chance to meet up!
Post a Comment