Saturday, December 08, 2007

The First SNOW of Winter


It started snowing this morning and it hasn't stopped. I can't tell you enough how much I love to open my blinds and watch it snow. It doesn't get old to me. As I am posting this I am right next to my living room window and I am watching the snow fall. It is actually coming down pretty hard right now. I love it.

9 comments:

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Wow that is so cool! It would be so neat to have a white Christmas

The Riggs Family said...

We can't wait to go to our cabin between Christmas and New Years. I love to visit snow, but I like warmth, thank Heavens for fire places. It looks beautiful and I love to watch it snow too. Hopefully we will see you up there. Love you all.

Maranda Whittle said...

Wow, how pretty! I love the snow. My aunt lives in Flagstaff too and she hates snow! (thinks it's pretty, but hates it!)

foreveryoung said...

After spending so many snowless winters down here, I'm sure you appreciate the snow even more! I'm jealous that you get a white Christmas, but I'm sure it's also nice to know that if it gets too cold you can just drive a couple hours and enjoy the warmth!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I can't believe you love the snow. I wish I had your good attitude!!

Amy said...

how fun!! it must be so nice to be able to have a white christmas. And sledding with your kids has got to be a riot!

Kim said...

The snow is so pretty but only enough for me to visit it. I rather stay away from it all together but maybe as my kids get older I will be more open to visiting it.

The Ray Family said...

Aww..So pretty Jenny! I love it! One day I will have a WHITE CHRISTMAS to. :)

Derek Flake said...

im right there with ya. i love the snow, its been so fun. i might have to steal your first pic of the mountain. well done