Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hanging out with the Heymans

On Wednesday night we went to dinner and goofy golfing (or put put for Jenny) with Chris and Jenny Heyman. We had such a blast. We loved seeing you guys.
On one of the holes our golfing balls ended up in a straight line. I thought it was pretty crazy.
Leave it to me to loose a ball in the water. Steven and Chris are trying to spot it in the little pond all though it is really dark.
Chris: I think I spot it...
Yeah, I think it is right there...
Is this it...
Jack pot, with a few extra just in case...

2 comments:

K. Lamb said...

Steven makes me laugh. He is always up for a great time.

Tanya Kimball said...

I love it! Sounds like you guys had a great time with Chris and Jenny and during Thanksgiving!