Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mikelle's First Field Trip






I went with Mikelle on her first school field trip. We went to the pines which is by Snow Bowl and it was so beautiful. I love the fall here in Flagstaff. There is actually a fall season. The leaves change and the weather is cold enough to snuggle up in a blanket and the air is crisp and you can feel the holidays are just around the corner. I love it... Anyway a little off subject, the field trip was a lot fun. We took the kids on a hike to explore and had lunch in a little meadow surrounded by huge trees. The leaves kept falling and the kids had fun trying to catch them. School field trips are always fun.

1 comment:

Amy said...

oh man, I can't wait until I can go on field trips with Thomas. I always thought the moms who went with us on our fieldtrips were so cool. Thats my goal: be a cool field trip mother.