Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It doesn't get much cuter than this...


16 comments:

Brooks Family ♥ said...

They look so cute! I love their hair. You have the cutestr daughters

Sparks Fam said...

Your girls are adorable. So cute! We still need to get together sometime.

Tanya Kimball said...

I love that you have both a brunette and a blondie! They are both so cute! I also love how bundled up you guys are on the field trip! I love that fall season, too! Too bad I have to travel to feel it!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Reminds me of my sister and I--a dark haired and a light! They are such cute girls! I loove the hair!

Suzy Cummard said...

Perfect title.
EnOuGh SaiD!!!
They are so cute.

... SO is your new nephew. We sat right behind them in church & I was dying to hold him, but he was passed around enough & so I just watched!! He is so adorable & little. His mommy is so little too. She is so cute. How fun for Josh. They are a cutle little family. Congrats to them!!

I e-mailed your mom today to get your e-mail. I know you weren't planning on coming down, but just incase. It would be so much fun!!

Emilie said...

What cuties!! Seriously, you have many Kodak moments at your place.

And, we need another game night.

MichelleY said...

Your girls are SO cute! Mikelle is getting so big. I remember her from Nursery, and Aaron and I always commented that she was the cutest girl in the class- and I would say " That's what I hope our girl looks like someday."

The Riggs Family said...

They are so dang cute Jenny!! Whate cute pictures of them. They are as adorable as their mother!!
I remember the good old days, going on field trips with my kids. Those pictures make me want to go up to our cabin, fun.
Love you guys.
Tina

Maranda Whittle said...

Hey Jenny! Your daughters are georgeous! Hope everything is going well. Me, Kim, you, and Shelbi need to get together sometime!

Porter Family said...

Wow! Good job Jenny! At least your girls have hair to curl!

foreveryoung said...

There's no way that is little Kayla, how did she grow up so fast?? They are both so beautiful, you know you're going to be in trouble when they're older don't you? Good thing they have Katon to watch out for them!

Katie Peterson said...

Okay....so your sweet comment totally made my day & believe me I am having a day (as I am drinking a diet coke & stuffing my face with halloween candy, chocolate) lol!! I must admit that I check out your blog too & I didn't think you would remeber me either.

I totally remeber going to your reception! I wanted to leave you a comment but of course I chickened out. Thanks for being the brave one!

Your little family is so darling!!! How do you manage to look so good after having all those kids?? You are one of those moms that just keeps getting prettier & prettier as the years go on.

I will have to ask Layne who he is doing some remodel work for, is it the Brienholts? If it is, I absolutley love them...we are really good friends with their younger brother & wife-Damon & Natalie. Anyways...sorry for the super long comment! ;-)

Katrina said...

Hey Kemptons! Your family is just as adorable as ever! We miss you!
-Justin & Katrina Riggs

Anonymous said...

hey steven and jenny, you should visit us at our blog. www.mmlarsonfamily5.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

no kidding! they are so cute! are you guys going to be in AZ for thanksgiving?

Anonymous said...

Not much room for any more comments but I have to say how lucky I am for those two beautiful little girls , Steven you will need grandpa Rays shotgun in about 10 years or sooner. ..